– Input: Mini DisplayPort / ThunderboltTM Port Male
– Output: HDMI Female, DVI Female, VGA Female; A separate HDMI/DVI/VGA cable (sold one at a time) is required
– Can only convert signal from Mini DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort. This isn’t a bi-directional adapter
– It does not Give a boost to multiple output concurrently
– No audio output from VGA and DVI. Macs made before 2010 don’t output audio over Mini DisplayPort
1x MINI Displayport adapter
Length: 1.88 metre (6 feet)
Compatible with: MacBook Air 11”, MacBook Air 13”, MacBook Pro 13”, MacBook Pro 13” with Retina Display, MacBook Pro 15”, Mac Mini, iMac(with Mini Displayport connector or Thunderbolt port), Lenovo ThinkPad Series(X1, X230, X230i, X230t, X230s, S430, S230u, T430, T430u, T430s, T530, T530i, L430, L530, W530), Dell xps14z / xps15 / xps 15z / xps17, Surface pro, Surface Laptop, Surface Book, other devices with Mini Displayports interface.
Make certain this fits by entering your model number.
Connecting an Mini DisplayPort supported computer to an HDMI/VGA/DVI supported tv, monitor and projector
Supreme workmanship with oxygen-free copper conductors, premium chips and a couple of metal shielding
Easy to plug and unplug, no drive or installation software required
Give a boost to Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input and HDMI/VGA/DVI output as much as 1080p
3 ports in 1 adapter, meeting a couple of needs on different occasions